The State Universities Retirement System (SURS) is one of the five state-funded retirement plans that provide retirement, survivor, death and disability benefits on behalf of more than 227,000 members from 61 employers in Illinois, including state universities, community colleges and state agencies. SURS administers benefits and oversees a large, investment program with assets approximating $20.3 billion as of June 30, 2017.
- Provide customer service to SURS members, employers and outside entities
- Calculate and approve refund claims
- Serve as a process resource for the team
- Participate as an active member of the Call Center Team
- Complete housing, bank, mortgage and Social Security verifications
This position is 100 percent time. The percentage of time in this position is not negotiable.
Apply for this Position
SURS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.