SMP FAQ - How do I apply for retirement?

June 28, 2016 - 10:37
Printer-friendly versionPDF version

How do I apply for retirement?

Distribution Options/Health Insurance

The SMP retirement application is found on the SURS website under the Forms tab. In order to get the proper forms you will need to answer 4 questions. When these questions have been answered the appropriate forms will be listed just below in a PDF format. You will need to complete the appropriate sections of the application that apply to your specific situation. A Notary Public is required for signatures on the application. When all of the forms are complete, return the application to SURS along with appropriate birth verification(s) and marriage certificate, if applicable, if they are not on file with SURS.